– Teddy Cline plasma cutter is burning water transformed in Brown’s Gas: “burns extremely hot on other materials (5000˚C), but only feels warm on hand, the burner tip remains cool. The technology uses radiowaves to turn H2O in HHO. The process combines the power of hidrogen with the stability of water. Teddy is working for military now, developping a hybrid hummer.”(Craig Patrik Fox26 News) – — Graeme Jenkins made an adapter to actually add water transformed in hydrogen to gas while burning into the cylindres, almost doubling the driving distance.
The brave pioneers driving a 100% water car
– Stanley Meyer <0.5A, 20kHz from a rotary pulse voltage generator – produces the most HHO by tunning the freq with a total η=700% meaning a COP of 70. Stephen Meyer`s engine used 40 stainless steel cylinder electrodes,δ=1mm spacing, no electrolyte, 10-250kHz square wave. 90% duty cycle, 12V, 0.3A, 3,6W => H2@1psi/min pulse coil control ortho vs. para hydrogen, Stan Meyer supposed to die after he built such a car running on water (2,6l/100km), one water fuel cell would cost about $1500 and can be installed simgle/hybrid on any gas car.
– Thomas Kramer build a wasercar and have a nice discussion about waser rezonans,
– Todd Knudston Brown’s Gas anomalies are similar to Charged Clusters Gas anomalies,Denny Klein `s HHO generator (δ=0.15-0.35inches, sodium/potassium hydroxide electrolite, 12V generates water manecules by R.Santili cluster),
– Alex Schiffer – the Orgone theory,
– Charle Garett patented an electrolitic carburator – that`s a fine work, I`ve read it in . “A Practical Guide to ‘Free-Energy’ Devices”.